Fallen Knight FAQs
Are you looking for more information on Fallen Knight? Then you’re at the right place, our team has compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you through your journey.
What is Fallen Knight?
Fallen Knight is a futuristic knight’s tale that let’s players play as a descendant of the great Lancelot in King Arthur’s tale. Players will take on the role of Lancelot the 49th in a futuristic setting, facing off against 6 unique enemy heroes with a dark past of their own. Expect a Dark Souls-esque challenging experience coupled with a fast paced sword action gameplay that will punish players for every little mistake, and reward generously with every victory.
Fallen Knight allows players to also choose the way they play the game. There are multiple endings, which are determined by the actions each player takes. Players may choose to kill their enemies or skillfully parry & disarm their enemies, exhibiting the mercy and honor of a Knight of the Round Table. How you play leads you to discover different endings of the game and story.
When was Fallen Knight released?
Which platforms is Fallen Knight available on?
- You currently can play Fallen Knight on Apple Arcade only. Fallen Knight will also be coming to PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox 1 and Xbox X. The dates for the additional platforms will be revealed later.
How many stages/levels are there?
- 6 different unique stages/levels with 6 different unique bosses. For additional details on the stages/levels and bosses have a look at the Fallen Knight page (add link and redirect to product page).
What languages is Fallen Knight available in?
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
Which controllers does Fallen Knight support on Apple Arcade?
- Amazon Fire Game controller and remote
- Android TV controller and remote
- Executioner X
- Google Nexus Player
- Green Throttle Atlas
- Hama Black Force
- Logitech F310
- Logitech F510
- Logitech F710
- Logitech WingMan
- MaxFire Blaze5
- Moga Pro
- Natec Genesis P44
- NVIDIA Shield
- OUYA Everywhere (supporting all controllers the OUYA SDK supports)
- OUYA controller
- PlayStation 2 controller (with adapter)
- PlayStation 3 controller
- PlayStation 4 controller
- PlayStation 4 console. PlayStation Vita / PSM.
- Samsung GP20
- Speedlink Strike
- SteelSeries Free
- Valve Streaming Gamepad
- Xbox 360 controller
- Xbox One controller
- Xbox One console
- A variety of Xbox 360 clones are supported
- Some generic Android controllers are supported
- Some generic Blackberry controllers are supported
- XInput support (with rumble!)
We will continuously add more controllers with different updates.
Can I hide the touch controller UI after connecting my controller?
Yes you can! Just go to settings and toggle on/off “Hide Touch Controller”
Any basic tips for Fallen Knight?
Fallen Knight is a game that is challenging like Dark Souls yet tremendously entertaining and satisfying. Here are some basic tips the team put together to give you the upper hand whilst playing Fallen Knight:
- Lancelot is immediately able to wall run, wall hang, heal and use his special ability; Wrath of God. He does not take damage when running into enemies but he does not have Double Jump or Air Dash yet (this can be unlocked via the store after defeating Juggernaut and spending your Honor Points).
- Healing uses up 1 power core
- Wrath of God uses 3 power cores but deals tons of damage to nearby enemies.
- You can activate this ability by pushing the button in the mid-right of the touch screen (looks like crossed swords). For controllers, tap L1 and R1 (or LB and RB) at the same time to activate it.
- After having activated Wrath of God, to increase the damage output of the ability, repeatedly tap L1 and R1 (LB and RB) or the buttons indicated on the screen before the timer runs out.
- Parrying & Disarming gives players Honor Points that can be used to unlock/upgrade skills
- Take a look at this video by MrMacRight where he explains how you can master the parry & disarm skill at 6:54 of the video (or watch the Gameplay videos below)
- To unlock the store, the player must first defeat Juggernaut (tips on how to defeat Juggernaut are below).
- The currency to upgrade/unlock different skills is called Honor Points, which can be obtained by defeating bosses and Parrying & Disarming enemies.
- Some of the skills you are able to unlock are: Air Dash, Double Jump, HP & Power Core upgrade and more.
- Do note that some skills in the store are only unlockable after defeating certain bosses in Fallen Knight.
- TIP: Find a level you are most comfortable with and keep playing that level to farm your Honor Points. You can use the points to keep upgrading and unlocking your skills to it’s maximum.
- Recommended Skills to Unlock/Upgrade
- The team recommends to unlock/upgrade the following skills once you get access to the store. It will make your life easier – trust us!:
- Double Jump
- Air Dash
- HP Upgrade
Any tips on how to defeat Juggernaut (1st Boss)?
- Juggernaut is a heavy tank-type warrior. He moves slower than Lancelot and tries to control your movement with his landmines. He has a big shield to protect himself from frontal attacks but his back remains exposed. Try jumping over him whilst he tries to attack you and hit him from the back.
- Lancelot’s Wrath of God ability does lots of damage. We recommend you use it when you have at least 3 bars filled up in your power core if you are not in need of healing.
- Juggernaut’s landmines can be destroyed by slashing them, allowing Lancelot to move more freely.
- Warning! Juggernaut is able to break through the floor, which will lead to Lancelot’s defeat if it happens too many times. When you see Juggernaut smashing the floor, you should rush over and attack him repeatedly to stop him from breaking through.
Don’t see your question here? You can talk to us, other players, keep up to date or report any 🐛 bugs here:
Fallen Knight Reddit
Fallen Knight Twitter
Fallen Knight Facebook
FairPlay Studios Discord
FairPlay Studios Twitter
FairPlay Studios Facebook
FairPlay Studios YouTube