- Coding for the project based on the list of features in the Game Design and the Technical Development Document.
- Work well in a cooperative, multi-disciplinary team environment to develop and maintain new gameplay features
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free codes
- Develop and test codes, fix bugs, and profile and optimize codes as directed
- Follow best practices, development processes, documentation, and coding standards
- Responsible for understanding the design’s requirements to develop solid solutions, systems, and features
- Responsible for overseeing feature development through to the required standard
- Overseeing and mentoring other programmers as needed to increase their abilities and productivity
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Reviewing other programmer’s code as required
- Updating and revising the Technical Development Document as the guideline for production development in the project.
- Make reports to the Head of Development Division in case any problems beyond authority arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar field.
- 3+ years C# programming with the Unity3D engine
- Proficient in OOP and various design techniques
- Experience releasing products for iOS, tvOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and Console Platforms
Please Submit your CV & Portfolio to : email@example.com