- Create concept art (Character/ environment/ props, etc.) for the project based on the game design document.
- Make sure that the concept art of the project follows the direction of the Art Director.
- Create the key visual to guide other members to understand the overall picture of the project.
- Keep updating the concept in the Technical Art Document.
- Create the project’s illustration concept or merchandise design for the marketing team.
- QA on the art assets in the game project based on the concept art design.
- Make reports to the Art Division Lead or Art Director in case any problems beyond authority arise.
- Take notes in the meeting related to the art division and update it into the Technical Art Document.
Mid-Level Concept Art
Work Experience: ~5 years of Experience
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Applied Arts, Fine Arts or another artistic discipline.
Program : Photoshop
- Has some experience in working under a scrum environment
- Creative / Open-minded / Adaptable / Responsible / Good at Teamwork
- Love to learn new things
- Has a passion for gaming
- Able to communicate in English is a plus
Please Submit your CV & Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org