- Create key poses for the animation from the game design document and the art direction from the Art Director.
- Create animation based on the animation list from the assets needed list (Character/ prop/ VFX, etc.).
- Breaking down of animation based game mechanics.
- Work closely with the Technical Art to set up the game’s animation limitations for the project.
- Create blockings, placeholders, and fully polished keyframe animations from the planed animation assets list
- Create Bones and Rigs for the animator based on animation requirement from the Art Guideline Document
- Clean up and implement animation into the game engine
- Debugging and support of animation systems and tools
- Provide support and feedback for the internal animation team
- Establish animation standards and provide feedback for animation outsourcing
- Research and learn new techniques for animation.
- Keep updating and revising animation-related information in the Art Guideline Document
- Make reports to the Art Division Lead or Art Director in case any problems beyond authority arise.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development or related industries using Maya or an equivalent 3D program
- Well-Knowledged of the fundamentals of Animation Principles
- Has a passion for animation and video games.
- Self-motivating, good communication skills in Thai and English
Please Submit your CV & Portfolio to : email@example.com